Friday 9 November 2018

LIFE IS A BEAUTIFUL GAME


Recently I went to a beach and enjoy a lot. Well not only me but there are several others who were enjoying the wave ,the air , the water and the surrounding. There I thought like wave in ocean is common, in an ocean wave shape itself in different form and appears and vanishes. It never bother who is at the other side, it just pop up like whatsapp messages and vanishes. If you are  having Whatsapp no matter where you are ,the messages never stop to pop up. In our day to day life, if we compare the above mentioned events then we will find, in our life so many like event,dislike event , problems are poping up like the wave in the ocean. So I think “Problems and situations are powerless without  your reaction”. Ocean never bothers to react so shall We?


Sometimes I used to think Sunil what did you want from this Life, surprisingly I got some common answer each time, i.e. some form of desire. But sometime I got a very true answer like “is there anything missing in my life”. That the blind spot and I look around myself …Oh God these many things I already have so why not I am enjoying  these. I do have a beautiful house, caring parents, lovely wife, respected Job and all. So when we stop expecting more from this life, then we realize the true value of the things which we already have.
I enjoyed watching cricket and football. Each player in this game given some short of role to play, very few players in the teams are all rounder. Don’t you think, you are also given a role to play and that’s why you are here.  Actually you are an all-rounder, you play the role of a father, mother ,brother, colleagues, son, daughter etc. So to be happy forever and win all game you need to perform well and never forget these sentences in your life,
“Not every day is a good day …..live anyway”
“Not everyone will tell you the truth….be honest anyway”
“Not all you love will love you back….Love anyway”
“Not all deals are fair…play fair anyway“
Sometime you may not love your current role but have patience and you see the picture gets clearer when you start your wiper to wipe out the smog. So friends love your life , you have very limited time left, enjoy this limited time with a smile.
Be happy…Sabka Mangal Ho….namaskar

Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: