Tuesday 9 December 2014

Beautiful Mind



We all knows "We can't solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them",This Blog is based on this simple quotes by Einstein. We all knows that our brain divided to two part,one is left and other is right. If you are thinking now a brain like structure than that is coming from your right side and if you are thinking some sentence about brain then that is coming from your  left side . Images are stored at right side and all emotion ,word etc stored in left side. People says practice makes man perfect but is there any certain procedure for practice.  It varies from person to person. if you work on your fear than that is one type of practice which I follow. I always tries to read from my left brain and concentrate too from that . It helps me to remember thing for a very long time.I am not a brain scientist or psychiatrist ,whatever you are going to read is from my experience.



I believe the way we are storing data in databases   our brain stores in that way too(I am not sure). It might have a databases too. If you do a certain thing repeatably than it store it separately so that it can fetch that easily  "If some one will scold you "instantly our mind thinks bad about that person" irrespective of our involvement .But if you watch your mind than ,you will be surprised to see that our left brain stops functioning that time and right brain starts processing than.So the point is irrespective of the outcome,if you judge your right brain at  that particular moment  then you could easily predict the outcome "i.e what will happen if I scold him/her back" . Friends believe me "This moment is also change",means the next day he might need your support and come to you and realized  his mistake so what is the point of that altercation.I always think that time"yebhi bad lega" .So why should we pollute our brain by scolding him/her. If we  never react to small thing and don't forget to judge our brain than the outcome is only GOOD.
"If you want to  know who  you are,then start from today at least a 5min meditation Everyday". 
Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: