Thursday 4 December 2014

R you reacting to unessential thing?



I was in metro reading news paper "an article regarding MODINOMICS" . my brother was whatshaping me that time about my location, I was enjoying the article and whatshaping. I heard an announcement "The next station is RAJIV chock" . I was about to finish that article so
I thought to continue despite the announcement that the betel field is just 2 min away(just joking) .Aprox 15 people tries to enter to my compartment despite the compartment is full.people start shouting what areyou trying to do,why are you not moving,thoda aur jaona..bla bla. one lady with her overwhelm weight start staring at me "thinking about to seat in my seat". I noticed that and offer her my seat when see was just one step closer than me see mistakenly hit my hand and for a moment I thought I have lost my 1000cr properties . see say sorry for that and pick my HTC phone.
Imagine if at that time I have scolded her or showed my attitude then what had happened.I just started to sense my breathing and say its ok.




People often start reacting to trivial thing and ended with misery. If we load the brain database with this trivial thing then it always try to update it and the more it update the more we hate ourselves. so its better not to react to small thing and start showing benignity to all.




Previous Post
Next Post

About Author

0 comments: